We are seeking to hire an experienced Clinic Director for our clinic located in Anthem, AZ. This clinic is a high-volume clinic, with excellent profit potential. We are interested in an individual who will thrive in a fun, team-oriented, private practice environment. We are looking for exceptional team leaders, people who can motivate staff and maintain a high level of quality in the work produced. Clinic Directors are offered competitive salaries and benefits plus a generous profit share.
Orthopedic & Sport Rehab (OSR) Physical Therapy is not your typical family-owned and operated private practice. Throughout the past 17 years, OSR has expanded our clinics to 7 valley-wide locations. We are driven to provide our patients with the highest level of outpatient care through compassion, motivation, and personalized skill. We do this in hopes to build a sense of community while positively impact people’s quality of life. We also believe the same goes for our employees; OSR strives to provide a workplace that values each employee while fostering personal and professional growth, as they are our greatest assets.
As we continue to expand, we are always looking to establish relationships with Physical Therapists who are passionate about leadership. We strive to obtain team members who are personable, coachable, and hungry for results, all while having fun providing our patients with outstanding level of care.
If you’re interested in learning more about OSR and who we are, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
- Oversees daily clinic operations, scheduling of staff and location-specific marketing actions.
- Responsible for meeting clinic performance targets and KPI’s
- Ensures the clinic follows regulatory compliance requirements and standard OSR operating procedures
- Reports on the productivity and stats of the clinic on a weekly basis
- Work closely with neighboring office physicians and referral staff to accommodate a high volume of PT referrals
- Works effectively with fellow PT’s, as well as PTA’s and PT Tech support staff to meet the production demands of the clinic’s schedule.
- Provide oversight of administrative procedures and clinic admin personnel
- Conduct annual reviews for all staff therapists and support staff
- Work a set schedule in the clinic treating patients; perform physical therapy evaluations, treatments, and plan of care implementation
- Be enthusiastic and proactive about getting people well and creating a positive difference in their lives
- Preferred knowledge of marketing practices in physical therapy
- 3-5 years of outpatient physical therapy experience: ie. Conduct evaluations, modalities, and treatments
- Leadership and/or management experience in a physical therapy setting with excellent organizational, written, and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to lead a team while maintaining a steady workload within practice standards
- Work closely with fellow PT’s, as well as PTA’s and PT Tech support staff
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, Doctorate preferred but not required
- Must have AZ licensure upon start of work
Perks and Benefits:
- Team-oriented atmosphere, encouraging peer to peer collaboration and high achievement
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, generous continuing education allowance
- Ability to earn up to 25,000 in Profit Share based on clinic performance
- Multiple insurance benefit options: Medical, Dental, Vision, life, STD/LTD
- Retirement plan with company match
- Relocation reimbursement