OSR is a family-owned Physical Therapy company that loves our patients, and we need a superstar to help run our front desk! We need someone who can multitask while they wow our patients in a team environment. This job requires the ability to maintain focus on administrative tasks and to drive outstanding company culture, while directly immersed in an active clinic environment.
Orthopedic & Sport Rehab Physical Therapy (OSR) is a family-owned and operated private practice driven to provide our patients with the highest level of care, serving the valley for 17 years. Our expertise is in outpatient physical therapy, with an emphasis in orthopedics, rehabilitation and pain diagnoses. The OSR workplace is one that fosters professionalism, achievement and outstanding service to our patients. We are motivated to hire the best people possible in all areas of our business, investing in them and promoting from within. We are looking for individuals who are interested in building a great career with a growing company recently named one of The Best Places to Work in Phoenix by the Phoenix Business Journal. We take pride in serving the active and diverse population of the greater Phoenix area.
We are looking for exceptional leaders, people who are able to contribute to a positive, professional work environment and maintain a high level of quality in the work produced. To learn more about OSR Physical Therapy please visit: https://osrphysicaltherapy.com
- An excellent communicator, able to manage phones, client questions and therapist support tasks while paying strict attention to detail in documentation, scheduling and accounting responsibilities.
- Expected to demonstrate superior customer service skills and intuition. Must have a confident, assured personality, with the innate ability to help patients feel cared for, understood and heard.
- Willing to work early or late hours and to be accountable for assigned tasks. Must be active, outgoing and able to engage in appropriate conversation for the purpose of conducting business on behalf of the company.
- Demonstrate proficiency at Microsoft Word, Excel and be familiar with operating in a server-based environment.
- Willing to take part in company-sponsored and non-sponsored (without pay) community outreach and support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year associates degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
- 3 years related experience in professional setting.
- Minimum of three professional references, all of which must be available for contact
- Customer Service/Medical background a plus
If you are detail-oriented and have interest and qualifying experience in medical billing/collections and would be interested in finding out more about this role or to apply for this position, please visit us on our website at: www.osrphysicaltherapy.com
After resume review, selected applicants will be expected to complete a 2-part interview process.
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Peoria, AZ (Required)
- One location