OSR Physical Therapy is seeking to find an exceptional outpatient physical therapist who thrives in a team-oriented private practice environment. We are looking for a therapist to be apart of our team at our Sun City location.
Orthopedic & Sport Rehab (OSR) Physical Therapy is not your typical family-owned and operated private practice. Throughout the past 17 years, OSR has expanded our clinics to 7 valley-wide locations. We are driven to provide our patients with the highest level of outpatient care through compassion, motivation, and personalized skill. We do this in hopes to build a sense of community while positively impact people’s quality of life. We also believe the same goes for our employees; OSR strives to provide a workplace that values each employee while fostering personal and professional growth, as they are our greatest assets.
As we continue to expand, we are always looking to establish relationships with Physical Therapists who are passionate about leadership. We strive to obtain team members who are personable, coachable, and hungry for results, all while having fun providing our patients with outstanding level of care.
If you’re interested in learning more about OSR and who we are, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
- Provide physical therapy services in an outpatient setting
- Develop and guide plans of care which encourage compliance and produce the best results for your patients
- Maintain a steady workload within practice standards
- Conduct evaluations, modalities, and treatments
- Work closely with fellow PT’s, as well as PTA’s and PT Tech support staff
- Be enthusiastic and proactive about getting people well and creating a positive difference in their lives
Pull daily reports to review for authorization actions needed
Submit Scripts/authorization requests to insurances payers, monitor for responses/follow ups
Work closely with Front Desk and Physical therapists to ensure any required documents for authorizations are signed/complete.
Enter data into patient case and monitor for further authorization requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Doctorate preferred but not required
- Must have AZ licensure upon start of work with us
Perks and Benefits:
- Team-oriented atmosphere, encouraging peer to peer collaboration and high achievement
- Competitive compensation structure including bonuses and paid time off
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous Con Ed allowance
- Multiple insurance benefit options, retirement plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- PTA (Required)
- Doctorate (Preferred)